Handspun Yarn - Wool and English Angora Rabbit Fiber

$45.00
  • Handspun Yarn - Wool and English Angora Rabbit Fiber
  • Handspun Yarn - Wool and English Angora Rabbit Fiber

With approximately 240 yards, 5.0 ounces of dk-to-worsted weight yarn, this is a nicely seized skein for many projects. The fiber is approximately 30% English angora rabbit fiber from our upstate NY homestead; the rabbits in service for this project were Penny, Elaine, and Frederick. The remaining approximately 70% of the fiber is sheep's wool from a farmer friend in the area that was washed and blended at a small NY fiber mill.

(Are you a handspinner? If you want to make your own yarn from this fiber, send me a message! I usually have the fiber available in person at fiber events, but I may be able to make a listing on the website just for you. :)

This yarn and all products made from it should be hand washed and flat dried. This product is already spun, washed, and set -- ready to wing its way to your home or wherever you send it! Orders received by noon Eastern Standard Time on Wednesdays will ship out by U.S.P.S. on the following Thursday.